We are always in search of new Carve Out Courage Recipients! There are many exceptional kids that face all kinds of adversity with courage. We want to share their stories! Carve Out Courage understands not all days are easy or great, but we find inspiration in the courage it takes to keep going and build resilience. It’s something to celebrate! We hope to have a new honoree monthly. Do you have a special kiddo in mind? Here’s what you need to know to nominate:
- Must be school aged Kindergarten-12th grade.
- You need to be the parent or guardian or have parental consent.
- Recipients DO NOT need to live in Stillwater, MN but do need to live in the USA.
- Adversity comes in countless forms. Medical challenges just happens to be Molly’s life obstacle. It is our goal to share children with a broad range of life experiences.
- With parental/guardian consent, please share child’s first name, age and a paragraph on why you chose to nominate.
- Carve Out Courage will not give the child’s personal information or any details that are private or sensitive.
- We appreciate your nomination & Thank you for taking the time to share!
“Courage. Kindness. Friendship. Character. These are the qualities that define us as human beings, and propel us, on occasion, to greatness.”R.J. Palacio